Expert Pool Heater Repair in Phoenix, AZ
Daytime temperatures can soar in Phoenix, but the evenings can get surprisingly chilly. If you enjoy a relaxing night time swim, but you have pool heater problems, you are restricted to when you can and can’t use your pool comfortably. There are many problems that can affect pool heaters, but our technicians are experts and can handle any pool heater issue you may be facing.
At Aquaman Pools, we provide expert pool heater repair in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding areas. When your pool heater isn’t working properly, it not only limits your enjoyment; it can actually cause your utility bills to soar. If you have been noticing higher electricity/gas bills or feel your pool isn’t being heated evenly or adequately, you may have a heater issue. Prompt heater repairs and maintenance may negate the need for more costly repairs or replacement in the future, so it’s important that you seek help as soon as you notice a problem. Our technicians are always happy to help, so dial our number now!
The Most Common Pool Heater Problems
At Aquaman Pools, we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured pool repair and maintenance company with extensive experience. We have seen it all when it comes to pool heaters! These are some of the most common issues we come across with pool heaters in Phoenix:
- Failed Heat Exchangers – Fluctuations in temperatures and prolonged exposure to pool chemicals can damage the heat exchanger.
- Inadequate Heating – If your heater seems to be running but not getting the pool to the desired temperature, the problem could be a clogged filter that isn’t allowing heated water to circulate through the entire pool. Your heater may also be too small for your pool.
- Sudden Shut-Offs – If your pool heater is cycling on and off erratically, the problem could be a clogged filter. A broken thermostat could also be the culprit.
- Heater Not Turning On – A dirty pool filter could prevent your heater from turning on altogether. The internal components of an electric pool heater can become corroded over time, which could also keep the heater from kicking on.
- Abnormal Noises – A clogged or dirty pool filter can be causing your heater to work twice as hard, which could trigger strange, abrasive noises.
Aquaman Pools’ technicians have experience with all kinds of pool heaters. Whether you have a gas, solar, combination, electric, or heat pump pool heater, we will be able to resolve any issues you may be having.
Pool Heater Maintenance Tips
We are able to quickly resolve a wide variety of pool heater issues, and we are always glad to give our customers tips on how they can maintain their systems. For instance, it’s always a good idea to keep an eye on your pool’s chemical balance to keep the pool heater components from becoming corroded. Keeping an eye on your filter’s pressure gauge and backwashing when the pressure gets high will also spare your heater from power cycling and other issues. You should also make sure to keep the water in your pool at the proper level, so the filter registers are properly able to circulate heated water.
Contact Aquaman Pools for Pool Heater Repair
Of course, the best way to keep your pool heater and the various components of your pool system in good condition is to keep up with routine pool maintenance. For complete commercial and residential service, call on us here at Aquaman Pools!